Experience creating using the pottery wheel.
Recommended for those looking for
a creative and fun day out with friends/family.
About the class
and what to expect
What you will learn to make:
- Basic cylinder cups but creative freedom is highly encouraged
What you will learn:
- Centering clay on the pottery wheel
- How to make cylinder cups
- Do's and don'ts when throwing on a pottery wheel
- Experimenting with different shapes
What is included:
- Unlimited use of clay
- Trimming if you are firing your work
- Delivery (only within Peninsular Malaysia)
What is excluded:
- Firing charges are RM35/kg. No charges if you do not fire your work.
Ps: In order to bring your work home, your work has to be fired.
Follow up if you are firing your work:
- Please come back in around 2 weeks to glaze your work.
If you do not return to glaze your work within 1 month, your work will be glazed by us in any colour and be delivered to your address.
When will you get your final work?
- 1.5 to 2 months after your class