Experience creating pottery works
just with your hands.
Recommended for those looking for a
creative and fun day out with friends/family.
About the class
and what to expect
What you will make:
- 2 bowls
- 1 cup
What you will learn:
- Introduction to pottery
- Types of pottery clay
- Pottery pinching technique using different types of clay
- Do's and don'ts when hand building pottery
What is included:
- Unlimited use of clay
- Delivery (only within Peninsular Malaysia)
What is excluded:
- Firing charges are RM35/kg. No charges if you do not fire your work.
Ps: In order to bring your work home, your work has to be fired.
Follow up if you are firing your work:
- Please come back in around 2 weeks to glaze your work.
If you do not return to glaze your work within 1 month, your work will be glazed by us in any colour and be delivered to your address.
When will you get your final work?
- 1.5 to 2 months after your class